Interacting with people is good for building good rapports with people and establishing healthy relationships. It is one important way of being social. Communicating with other people is good because you can express your feelings, share thoughts and ideas and create understanding between people. Some people find it difficult to open up around others; however, interaction has a good beneficial outcome on human health. Asking questions are a good way to understand another person. Here are 80 random questions (might depend on the situations), that might help you to be sociable.
80 Random Questions to Ask Your Friend When Bored
1. When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?
2. What are one of your pet peeves?
3. Do you have a favorite animal, if so what is it?
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
5. What is your favorite hairstyle on a man?
6. Who is the hottest celebrity?
7. What do you think about romance?
8. What is your favorite designer brand?
9. What kind of workout routine do you enjoy?
10. Do you have a favorite song, if so what is it?
11. How would you spend one million dollars?
12. Which would you choose: money, or love?
13. How do you want people to remember you now and when you are gone?
14. Are you a family orientated person?
15. What are your habits?
16. Have you done anything overly extreme this year?
17. What is your favorite day and why?
18. If you could be anyone for a day (dead or alive) who would it be?
19. What is your biggest wish for this year?
20. What is your favorite novel?
21. Do you have any regrets about the past?
22. Do you believe in evolution or religion?
23. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
24. If you could change one facial feature, what would it be?
25. What would you do in a world war situation?
26. Are you a good singer?
27. If you could walk chose an actor to play you as a character who would it be?
28. Have you ever tried dating online?
29. What is your favorite childhood memory?
30. What are 3 things you get turned off by?
31. Who are 3 of your biggest inspirations?
32. What is the worst thing that could happen to you on a date?
33. If there is hair in your food in a restaurant, what would you say?
34. Can you cook carbonara?
35. What is your favorite type of ball game?
36. UFC or WWE?
37. What is your favorite news website?
38. How many times a day do you look at your phone?
39. Who is your favorite cartoon character?
40. Describe your mood right now using one word
41. What would your dream car be?
42. If you could be any sports player, who would it be?
43. If you were a flower, what type would you be?
44. Do you own a bike?
45. What is your favorite news channel?
46. What 3 languages would you like to learn?
47. What is your favorite drink?
48. Describe the perfect guy?
49. Would you be rather be able to shape shift or mind read?
50. If you found a purse with $100 on the floor, would you turn it in?
51. If you were a lesbian, who would be your celebrity girlfriend?
52. What is your favorite joke
53. Coke or Pepsi?
54. What are you talented at?
55. Where is the ideal place for a first date?
56. Have you ever been excluded from school?
57. What do you think your worst facial feature?
58. When was the last time you cried?
59. Do you operate better at night or during the day?
60. How much do you weigh?
61. What is your biggest fear and why?
62. What do you do in your spare time?
63. Do you like liquorice?
64. Do you like sunny days or windy days more?
65. Name 3 things about where you live that you find most beautiful?
66. Which is your least favorite part of your body and why?
67. Which is your favorite body part of the human body and why?
68. What gets you angry?
69. What is your favorite insect and why?
70. Do you like any exotic dishes?
71. Where are 3 places you would like to visit on holiday and why?
72. Have you ever broken a bone, if so how?
73. What was the last thing that got you excited?
74. When was the last time you were upset?
75. What are 3 things you look for in a partner?
76. What are 5 things you dislike in a relationship
77. What was your favorite subject in school?
78. Which job professions do you find interesting?
79. What is the most challenging thing you have had to do this year?
80. When was the last time you said something that was untrue and why?
Do you have any other good ideas about random questions? Share them in the comments!